Peer Review Process
All papers are fully peer-reviewed. We only publish articles that have been reviewed and approved by reviewers with expertise in a field appropriate for the article. We used a single blind peer-reviewing process. In short, the steps are:
- Manuscript submission by author. We do not accept submission via email.
- Manuscript check and selection by manager and editors. Editors have a right to directly accept, reject, or review. Prior to further processing steps, plagiarism check using Turnitin is applied for each manuscript.
- Manuscript reviewing process by reviewers.
- Notification of manuscript (Acceptance, Revision, or Rejection) by editor to author based on reviewers comments.
- Paper revision by author (if any).
- Revision submission based on reviewer suggestion.
- If the reviewer seems to be satisfied with revision, notification for acceptance by editor.
- Galley proof and publishing process.