Every author of SEV that will submit and publish articles is highly encouraged to pay attention to this author guideline. SEV will reject every article that does not comply with the author's guidelines.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items below, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published.
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
3. The space between paragraphs is 1.15; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
4. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About the Journal.
General Requirements for Author:
1. Every manuscript that has been submitted to SEV should not have been published in any publications.
2. All of the processes regarding the manuscript will be conducted only through the Open Journal System website and all forms of communication will be conducted through email.
3. All the manuscripts will be reviewed through a double-blind review process by reviewers who specialize in the issue.
Manuscript Detailed Guidelines:
- Articles in SEV are published both in Indonesian and English with the length of an article should be a minimum of 5000 words excluding a bibliography. The article must use standard typography: Times New Roman, 1.15 spacing, 12 pt that can be accessed through the links below.
- The Title of the article should be clear enough to describe the content of the article in no longer than 16 words.
- The Abstract should be concise and written in both English and Indonesian with no longer than 100-200 words. The abstract should be clear enough to summarize the manuscripts with maximum words of 6 keywords.
- The Introduction should be clear and provide the issue discussed in the manuscript. Authors should provide an adequate background and a concise literature survey to record the existing solutions, to show which is the best of previous research, to show the main limitation of the earlier studies, to show what you hope to achieve (to solve the limitation), and show the scientific merit of novelties of the paper with a comment on the significance concerning the identification of the issue and objective of the research at the end of the paragraph.
- The Methodology part is written in the descriptive form and should provide a statement regarding the research methodology. The method and theory used should be written as concisely as possible so the reader can understand clearly.
- The Result and Analysis section is the most critical section of your article. The analysis or results of research should be clear and based on research, literature research, and/or data. The result should summarize scientific findings rather than provide data in great detail.
- Conclusioncontains a description that should answer the objectives of the research. Please provide a clear and concise conclusion. The article should give recommendations for new issues for the next articles.
- Figures, Tables, and Diagrams should be made in concise data and allocation of the title according to the links below.
- Reference should be written in Chicago Manual Style. Cite only items that you have read and on footnotes. The author must (a) use the Mendeley reference application, which makes it easier for the authors to organize references to be included; (b) cite at least two articles that SEV has published.
- The Bibliography should include every reference and arrange by the author in alphabetical order without distinguishing/classifying books, journals, or articles.
Double Blind-Review Process
Articles that comply with the Author Guidelines will be notified to authors by the SEV and then sent to reviewers for a Double Blinde-Review. The results of the article review will be sent back to SEV to be forwarded to the author for correction or adjustment.
Editing and Publication Process
Articles that have been revised by the author are sent back for the editing process, where articles that are approved for publication will be informed to the author along with a Letter of Acceptance. When the publication is made, the author will be notified of the published article.